On Friday I met with a couple of people from your side of the mountains. Both mentioned the late snows this week. Rain didn't seem so onerous after that!
It was great to get to meet you in person. I hope we can do that again soon. One day my family will even make it out your way. (through right now the idea of the 5 of us in the car for more than an hour sounds like torture).
2 comments:
Whenever it rains a lot we remind the kids how green the grass will be.
I think if it were pink they'd like rain a whole lot more.
On Friday I met with a couple of people from your side of the mountains. Both mentioned the late snows this week. Rain didn't seem so onerous after that!
It was great to get to meet you in person. I hope we can do that again soon. One day my family will even make it out your way. (through right now the idea of the 5 of us in the car for more than an hour sounds like torture).
Post a Comment