- The sun is shining!
- It will still be shining when the kids get off the bus!
- Doves and robins are feeding in my backyard. Right now. I can see them.
- The clover is greening up, which means (I think) that the quail will be back soon.
- It's Friday! Happy happy Friday!
- My sister and her husband and my super super super cute nephew are going to be in Central Oregon next week.
- That means I'll get to hear him saying "aminals" live and in person!
- Sasha and I are going to see "Walking with Dinosaurs" in Portland next weekend. Oh, the joy!
- This spring the robot dinosaurs are returning to the Portland zoo. OH, THE JOY!
- My son is building a rocket out of a cardboard box. He and his leopards plan a journey to the moon. Since cardboard burns, he's covered the box in duct tape. Rocket fuel? Vinegar and baking soda. Next week I'll be able to tell you why the environmental movement hasn't embraced vinegar & baking soda as an alternative fuel.
Friday, February 19, 2010
10 things which do not make me cranky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment