Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Red



My son read this post and declared me a great writer and authorized me to write more about him, if I liked. My daughter asked for more, too, although she requested that I write about Slake and Basha, my kids' alter-egos. (Basha has a pet dragon and Slake flies to other planets.) So I'm hoping to dredge up the time to write more often on this here blog. We shall see, eh?

3 comments:

alejna said...

I do hope you find the time to do so! I have very much enjoyed your stories here. I'm so glad your kids enjoy them, too!

I recently told my daughter, now almost 7, about my blog. She enjoyed several of my posts about herself, too. (She thought a couple of the baby and toddler ones were hilarious.) She's a bit like me--she is generally quiet, but likes to be up on stage.

Mayberry said...

Ooh, I'd like to hear about the real life and the alter-egos. Maybe you need TWO blogs! (Says the blogger who hasn't posted in almost a year...)

MARY G said...

I agree with your son! My daughter is bugging me to write more, too.