Over the holidays each of my family members mentioned my blog at least once (excepting my parents-in-law, who are opting out of the internet thang). I take that to mean I should continue to post, even if the posts are less than exciting.
(Illustration: My son's put-your-crap-away-before-I-throw-it-in-the-garbage pile. Last Tuesday. Thanks to my sister for the excellent visual.)
3 comments:
I always enjoy your stuff & nonsense, even if I don't have time to comment. I am glad that it sounds like you intend to keep at the blogging! We blogging hold-outs must band together and continue to hold out!
Of course you should! And I agree with alejna.
Your posts aren't less than exciting to me. I love your blog. I would tell you how much I love your photos, especially your landscape ones, but I sometimes worry I sound a bit stalkery because I love them so much.
Post a Comment