Last Wednesday: my son in foreground, local kiteboarder in background. Near Haena, Kauai.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
NOT what I was expecting to see on your site! I had to double-check that i hadn't clicked somewhere else by mistake ;) (I read you in a feed reader) ENJOY your vacation, should you still be on it. And my but that water looks delectable! Tamping down ignoble feelings of jealousy now ;)
yes, what planetnomad said...I saw this in my reader and was too insanely envious to click through. You live in such a beautiful place, you visit beautiful places...okay, over my jealousy now, hope it was a wonderful holiday.
3 comments:
NOT what I was expecting to see on your site! I had to double-check that i hadn't clicked somewhere else by mistake ;) (I read you in a feed reader)
ENJOY your vacation, should you still be on it. And my but that water looks delectable! Tamping down ignoble feelings of jealousy now ;)
yes, what planetnomad said...I saw this in my reader and was too insanely envious to click through. You live in such a beautiful place, you visit beautiful places...okay, over my jealousy now, hope it was a wonderful holiday.
That is so much nicer than the WW I posted. (Welcome home!)
Post a Comment