Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snnnnnnnnnnowwwwwwwwww!

That's better.

Ski report today:
18" in 12 hours | 20" in 24 hours | 23" in 72 hours: "Holy Cow - we got dumped on overnight! Today's going to be a good one, start coming up with a good idea to get out of work and come play in the Powder at Mt. Bachelor!"

School report today:
Two hour delay.

Um.

Can we?

4 comments:

alejna said...

I'm so glad you finally got your snow! And lots of it.

But no snow day for the schools? That's just wrong.

Anonymous said...

Gonna be awfully heavy "powder."

Jennifer (ponderosa) said...

Anon: Mt. B. is really good at self-promotion, eh? It's true it's still really warm. If I went up with my daughter her skis in the snow would probably be too heavy to manage.

Schools got cancelled altogether so we went downtown with the sled. We passed one woman snowshoeing, two couples cross-country skiing and a lot of people walking dogs.

Snooooooooow!

MARY G said...

Good stuff - winter without snow is nothing. Right now I am getting picky. I want a crust! Snowshoes are sinking big time.