Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ski season arriveth

Two mornings a week I bring my kids to daycare, so two mornings a week I drive a short ways along Century Drive. Before me: a vehicle with snowboards or skis strapped to the roof. Behind me: a rig packed with people in ski hats, goggles dangling from the rearview mirror.

Then I turn and they continue on to Mt. Bachelor.

*sigh*

Last Friday my husband took the morning off work to join me and Artist Sister-in-law on the mountain. "I am entirely too well to work," he said.

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOL... we used to call those "mental health days".

I have only been up once this year, but Scott has already been up 3 times, and has at least 2 more trips planned. LUCKY!

Anonymous said...

I get so jealous when I see the people driving up. I haven't been at all this year yet. I need to take my skis in to have the bindings adjusted to my boots that don't fit in there right.