Tuesday, November 08, 2011

My daughter took this photo. It totally cracks me up. Headless and nearly out of the frame: do you think that's how she sees me?

But also, she exactly captured the way I stand.



H/t to Alejna of the gray and black.

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

It's a cool perspective. To someone short, that must be just how you look!

alejna said...

Ha! Yes, I do like the gray and black. Today I'm wearing gray on gray, but also some black. (Funny, I'm wearing a gray shirt under my gray sweater, but only because I couldn't find the black shirt was looking for!) And blue jeans.

Actually, blue jeans is how Theo, my 3-year-old, seems to see me. When we are out and about, such as at gatherings or museums, he has been known to grab on to the wrong pair of blue-jeaned legs.

Jennifer (ponderosa) said...

jo(e) -- I spared you the upward-looking shots of my throat and chin : )

Alejna -- That's my favorite outfit, not so much for the color as for the softness of it. As a telecommuter who rarely goes into public, I dress like that most days!