Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The view from here





The view from the Little House, 4:45pm Tuesday.

When my kids returned from camp they sat beside me in the Little House awhile, exclaiming over their day; but since I still had an hour of work to do, and since Tuesday is No Screens Day*, I helped them find something to do.

Water + bubbles = happiness all around.


*On our bi-weekly No Screens Days we turn off all mobile devices, computers and the television (except as needed for work). To my surprise, the children always abide by it. It's harder for me!

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

Water and bubbles are an awesome combination! (I love that you have a No Screens Day.)

Mayberry said...

Cool photo! I'd have a tough time with No Screens Day too.

Joie de Vivre said...

No screens day? Inspired by This American Life? :) Love that it's harder for u than the kids; would have bet the other way 'round!